The Caspian European Club
Club is the largest and dynamically developing regional organization that brings together over 5,000 member companies and organizations from 70 countries around the world operating (or having intentions to work) in the Caspian, Black Sea and Baltic regions.
The Caspian European Club was established in June 2002 through an active involvement of Caspian Energy International Media Group and under support of the largest oil & gas companies operating in the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic regions.
The Caspian American Club (established on 24 December 2016) and Caspian Asian Club (26 January 2018) will be managed by the members of the Caspian European Club for 2 years. All companies entering the Caspian European Club get an automatic membership within the Caspian American Club, Caspian Asian Club and vice-versa.
His Excellency Ilham Aliyev, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, has been a Chairman of the Caspian European Club and Caspian Asian Club since their foundation.
The official name is the Caspian European Club. Along with the official name it is also called Caspian Business Club, Caspian Energy Club and CEIBC (abbreviated form).
Official website of the Caspian European Club – www.caspianenergy.org
Caspian Energy Jurnalı LLC has been announced a managing company to arrange the activity of the Club.
The Caspian European Club is headquartered in Baku, the only littoral capital in the Caspian Sea region.
Primary objectives of the Caspian European Club:
- To attract oil revenues from the oil industry into the development of the non-oil sector;
- To create conditions on the informational level to work out a common programme on such matters as economy, power industry, customs, taxes, environmental protection, etc.;
- To study systematically problems and proposals of foreign and local business representatives and convey this information to the Administration of the President, Government, Parliament and government entities bearing responsibility for the economic bloc;
- To implement programs and proposals promoting creation of favorable investment and business climate;
- To implement various information projects of regional significance;
- To maintain the dialogue between the government institutions and the private sector within the framework of business forums, round tables and working groups;
- To support and develop small and medium businesses on the informational level;
- To support and promote ecological projects as well as alternative energy projects on the informational level;
- To support projects on development and introduction of information technologies and telecommunications on the informational level;
- To lobby and promote companies of the Caspian-Black Sea region in the European countries and companies of Europe in the Caspian-Black Sea region on the informational level.
WORKING COMMITTEES OPERATING WITHIN THE CASPIAN EUROPEAN CLUB
The Caspian European Club members are divided into honourary, platinum, golden, silver and bronze members.
The Caspian European Club is holding the following events in the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic region countries on an annual basis:
- International Caspian Energy Forum, Caspian American Forum, Caspian European Forum and Caspian Asian Forum (www.CaspianEnergyForum.com),
- Hosting awarding ceremonies to present international prizes Caspian Energy Award and Caspian Business Award (www.CaspianEnergyAward.com), Caspian CEO Award (www.Award.CEO), Caspian Brand Award(www.BrandAward.org), Luxury Brand Award (www.LuxuryBrandAward.org), Caspian Media Award (www.award.az).
Caspian Energy International Media Group (www.caspianenergy.net) is operating with the support from the Caspian European Club. Distributed in 70 countries of the world, the Caspian Energy journal (www.caspianenergy.media) is a flagship of Caspian Energy International Media Group.
Besides, an online newspaper Caspian Energy News (www.caspianenergy.net), an oil-gas encyclopedia Caspian Energy History (www.oil-gas.az), an internet--catalogue CASPIAN ENERGY INFO (www.caspianenergy.info), a recruitment agency CASPIAN ENERGY JOBS, an internet-television CASPIAN ENERGY TV(www.caspianenergy.tv), CASPIAN ENERGY SPORT (www.caspianenergy.sport) agency, a research group Caspian Energy Marketing (www.caspianenergy.marketing) and others are currently in operation.